General Sewing Supply Sources
= Personal favorites
- Ace Sewing — All kinds of sewing supplies including: industrial and home sewing machines; pattern making supplies; dressforms; scissors; zippers; thread; and more.
- AllBrands.com — Sells sergers and sewing machines, sewing furniture, dress forms, etc. Good prices!
- Apparel City Sewing Machine Co. — They sell industrial & home machines, cutting & pressing equipment, scissors. Also a good selection of pattern paper by the roll. Store located in San Francisco.
- Earth Guild — Dyes, patterns, basketry, spinning supplies, yarn. Tools for rugmaking, leatherwork and woodwork. Plus much more.
- JHittleSewing.com — Wholesale sewing supplies. Lots of good deals, but the site search/organization is a bit odd.
- Kleins — (UK) Haberdashery: beads, buttons, lace, ribbon, corsetry supplies, grommets & tools, purse-making supplies, and more.
- Lord & Hodge — Grommets and snap fasteners. Sells the big grommet setting machines.
- SewTrue — Dress forms, thread, sewing machines, irons, steamers, pressers, pattern making supplies, notions, scissors, snaps & fasteners, etc
- SouthStar Supply — Industrial sewing supplies: machines, machine parts, cutters, sharpeners, steamers, etc. Large selection of scissors. Pattern making supplies. Located in TN.
- Steinlauf & Stoller — Pins, boning, adhesives, buttons, cording, dyes, elastics, hook & eye tape, horse hair, interfacing, muslin, pins, ribbons, rulers, thread, webbing, zippers, scissors, lingerie hardware, needles, snap tape, etc. Store located in NYC.
- Wawak Sewing — Sells dressmaking forms cheap. Sells batting, buttons, chalk, crinolines, drapery hardware, fasteners, gimp, grommets, hooks & eyes, irons, machine parts, needles, pins, press boards & pads, scissors, steamers, thread, zippers and more.